Is it already time to check in for ROW80 Week 2?
I’ve been busy with the start of Kristen Lamb’s Blogging for Brand class, too, so this check-in is, well, what it is. 🙂 Too add a little bit of color, here’s a pretty pony my own princess made. The most shocking thing is that it isn’t pink.
So far this week:
- Write an average of at least 500 words per day while doing much-needed research for my middle grade WIP. On track!
- Submit and query my adult fantasy manuscript, HUNTER MOON. Query agents. Just started making a list.
- Work out at least 4 times a week. Halfway there!
- Read a book. I’m still reading We Are Not Alone–The Writer’s Guide to Social Media by Kristen Lamb. Haven’t picked it up in days–I’ve been too busy with the blogging class. 😉
- Weather permitting goal: Plant carrot, spinach, and lettuce seeds to accompany the broccoli plants. Time permitting, too.
- Post at least 3 times a week here at Mermaids Don’t Do Windows. Will keep this up!
How are you doing on your own goals this week?