The ROW80 Challenge started just two days ago, but today is check-in day. So here’s a quick post to share my progress.
- Write at least 750 words every day on my middle grade WIP. Otherwise, my daughter will get very, very mad at me (she’s my #1 beta reader).
On Monday, I wrote 1300 words; on Tuesday, about 200. So I managed to average 750 words.
- Submit and query my adult fantasy manuscript, HUNTER MOON. It’s all shiny. *pet pet*
Almost there. Wrote a 200-word synopsis yesterday (not easy to go that small) and finished my query letter. One more look today.
- Work out 45 minutes to an hour at least 4 times a week.
Just 1 time so far. It’s early.
- Read a craft book. We Are Not Alone–The Writer’s Guide to Social Media might be a good place to start since I’m taking Kristen Blogging for Brand class. (I’ve been reading it slowly.)
Working on it. 🙂
- Plant carrot, spinach, and lettuce seeds to accompany the broccoli plants.
Not yet. The weekend will be here soon enough. Must buy seeds before then.
- Post at least 3 times a week here at Mermaids Don’t Do Windows.
This is the second one, so I’m on track.
What about you? Do you have updates on your goals in ROW80 or in other areas of your life? 🙂