Is it Wednesday already? How did that happen? 🙂 Now that the day is half over, here’s my update:
- Research has begun. I have seven library books on my desk so I can research the geography and mythology of the location in my middle grade WIP. I’m planning a weekend of writing and little else.
- Submit and query my adult fantasy manuscript, HUNTER MOON. Query agents. I have my list. I need to work on the three separate submission requirements.
- Work out at least 4 times a week. On track.
- Read We Are Not Alone–The Writer’s Guide to Social Media by Kristen Lamb. This week, I’m setting this aside while I take Marcy Kennedy’s class at WANA International.
- Weather permitting goal: Plant carrot, spinach, and lettuce seeds to accompany the broccoli plants. Time permitting, too. Buying seeds today. I might even get them planted before the day is over.
- Post at least 3 times a week here at Mermaids Don’t Do Windows. Check. I need to write a few to get ahead of myself.
How are you doing on your own goals?