First I have to send out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who voted for my Marce pony in Rebecca Enzor’s Ponyfest12. I won! All the ponies in Ponyfest12 and their stories are incredible. My to-be-read list has grown considerably now!
My family and friends have been so supportive. Late last night while I was hanging out after a late dinner with friends, one asked me about “that pony thing” I was doing. None of them had voted (most hadn’t even heard of this event). It looked synchronized. They all pulled out their smart phones and voted. 🙂
Last week was great for Ponyfest, but not so great for my ROW80 goals.
So far this week:
- I got very little writing done in the second half of the week. This week, I need to research the geography and mythology of the location in my middle grade WIP so I can fill in plot holes in preparation for a weekend of writing.
- Submit and query my adult fantasy manuscript, HUNTER MOON. Query agents. Just started making a list. I didn’t do much with this last week due to many other things that came up.
- Work out at least 4 times a week.
- Read We Are Not Alone–The Writer’s Guide to Social Media by Kristen Lamb.
- Weather permitting goal: Plant carrot, spinach, and lettuce seeds to accompany the broccoli plants. Time permitting, too.
- Post at least 3 times a week here at Mermaids Don’t Do Windows.
How are you doing on your own goals?